Friday, August 20, 2010

Update

By Jamie - 31 weeks

I had another ultrasound today with great news!  The placenta has moved up, so as of now, I would not need to have a c-section.  Also, my blood pressure is good, which is another relief that there are no signs of pre-eclampsia yet.  I continue to pray for a "normal" delivery (or as close to "normal" as possible!). 

I can't believe that summer is winding down, and Mya is just over a week away from starting preschool!!  Jim and I have a parents' meeting next week at the school, and Mya got a letter in the mail from her teacher.  It feels like just days ago that Jim had to wait in line in the bitter cold at 6AM to register her....and here we are getting ready for the school year to start already!

Jim is riding in the Pelotonia tomorrow...he will bike over 100 miles from Columbus to Athens!  He raised over $1,500!!!  We are going to try to see him at various points along the way.  This ride means so much to us, as we think about our family members and friends who have battled cancer. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
:)Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment