Friday, August 13, 2010

Comparison of Pregnancies

By Jamie - 30 weeks

The first 30 weeks of my pregnancy have been very close to my pregnancy with Mya, except for a few things.  I really wish I had kept a journal when I was pregnant with Mya to record all the things that I went through.  I did write down most of what happened after I gave birth (which I will post later), but I regret that I didn't do it throughout.
Here's a comparison:
     
                                  Mya      Mason
Nausea..................... Yes           Yes
Vomiting...................Yes            Yes
Bleeding at
around 7 wks.............Yes          Yes
Red rash/bumps on my
belly..........................Yes           No
Bad breakouts & facial
blemishes...................Yes          No
Fatigue.......................Yes          Yes
Itching all over
from 30-38 wks..........Yes         Not yet!
High Blood Pressure..Yes         Not yet!
Pre-eclampsia.............Yes        No signs so far
Low placenta..............No          Yes (as of 24 weeks, next ultrasound is 8/20)
Weight gain................30 lbs      I don't wanna know!  Not 30 yet, but I have 10+/- wks to go!
Low iron level............No          Yes

I will update this list if there are any changes!

Sarah and I have a wedding to go to this weekend, so we will try to get an updated belly-to-belly picture to post!

:)Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment