Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trip to Kroger

By Jamie

Yesterday I decided it was a good opportunity for me to take both kids grocery shopping!  I just needed a few things, so I figured it would be a good test....of my patience!!  Surprisingly it went very well!!  Mya was happy just sitting in the cart and singing and Mason was asleep the whole time.  I guess I timed it right this time, but from now on, I'll probably try to do my shopping when Mya is in preschool. 

Last night we went to a Pumpkin Patch with some friends from church.  When we got home I was sooo exhausted!!  I tend to over-do it sometimes, not realizing that my body is healing from giving birth to an 8 pound baby just over a week ago!  But we had a great time, especially Mya, so I shouldn't complain about some minor aches and pains!




No comments:

Post a Comment