Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Week Old!

October 18, 2010
by Sarah

Today, baby Reese was officially one week old!  I feel so great- can't believe it's just been one week (Dr. Chan is obviously a good seamstress!... I am healing up very well!!!!). 

To the doctor...
Reese had her first doctor visit today at Powell Pediatrics.  Dr. Houts did her exam and she is as healthy as can be.  She now weighs 7lbs. 8oz.  We are going back next week for a follow up appointment- just a weight check to make sure she continues to gain weight.  I stopped supplementing with formula and am only breast feeding now- it makes me a little nervous because I never really know how much she is getting!  It has been so long since I nursed Carson- I forgot how necessary it is to stay on schedule!... I guess that's why they make those bra pads!


"I love you little sis!"

No comments:

Post a Comment