Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mya is 3!!!

By Jamie

Yesterday was Mya's 3rd Birthday!!!  Jim has been out of town for work for 11 days now, so Mya and I had ourselves a little party with my friend Julie.  We went shopping, had dinner, then chowed down on the Princess & the Frog cupcakes she picked out!


3 years ago...

I don't really remember a lot that happened on the day Mya was born, only because I was in a fog from the 4 hours of pushing, all the medication, and blood loss.  Blog Entry from 5/31/07.    I only held her for a brief minute, then didn't see her for almost 24 hours.  I had to spend a total of 9 days in the hospital, and was sooo thankful when I finally got to come home!!  As this pregnancy gets closer to the end, I will write in further detail about everything that happened, as I pray that I don't have to go through it again this time!!  Happy Birthday, Mya!

No comments:

Post a Comment