Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sarah

Tuesday, March 2nd

My first doctor appointment:

I was excited to meet my new doctor Tammy Chan. My family physician had given me her name. I was happy with my other OB, but decided to switch because of pure convenience. I really like and trust my family doctor and felt good with her high recommendation to switch to Dr. Chan.

First Look at Baby:

I forgot how cool it is to see that first ultra sound and talk about that little peanut that’s growing inside! The nurses and Dr. Chan were so kind and very congratulatory. I briefed them on my pregnancy and delivery with Carson (which went very well) and was sent home with lots- literally a bag full of prenatal vitamin samples. I am such a baby about taking the vitamins- eh. Nothing like burping up all that “stuff” for two hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment