Monday, March 29, 2010

Morning, Afternoon & Evening Sickness!!!!

Since we wanted to wait until we were 10-12 weeks along before creating this blog, some of our entries will be dated in the past.


Jamie - Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 6 Weeks
I have been soooo sick with nausea!!! On Monday and Tuesday of this week, I could barely get the energy to get a shower and get dressed. I had to call Jim to leave work early and help with Mya. I tried everything to stop the misery….I was eating everything that sounded appetizing….some of it stayed down, some of it didn’t!

I have felt a little better today. I go into my church every Wednesday morning to help out at the church, so I think the distraction this morning was most helpful! I’ve been feeling very tired in the middle of the day, which has kept me from doing my workout (not to mention the nausea & vomiting!). Is that a bad excuse?!!! Oh well!

Today is when I decided to switch to Sarah’s doctor. I did it for a number of reasons, but one of them is for the pure excitement of the doctor getting to have twin patients who are both pregnant together!

Jamie - Monday, March 29, 2010 - 10 Weeks

Jim, Mya and I got home last week from a vacation in Florida.  It was a fun time, especially for Mya!!!  The day before we left, I had my first appointment with my new doctor and got an ultrasound.  The best part....she gave me a Rx for the nausea!!!  Perfect timing, since we had to get on a plane the next day.  The medicine definitely makes me noticeably tired, but it has helped with the nausea...and I haven't thrown up in over a week!!  Praise the Lord!  When I was pregnant with Mya, my doctor wouldn't even consider medicine, so I had to "tough it out"....for 12 weeks!!! (Warning: I will probably be making many negative references to my previous doctor, as it was not a good experience!)

No comments:

Post a Comment