Monday, March 29, 2010

Sarah

March 3rd- March 29th:


Things seem to be going very well. Wow, am I tired. Somehow I have no energy to do laundry, clean the bathrooms, cook dinner, but I manage to pull off my 12-14 work days. Hmmmm… mind over matter? I haven’t cut out coffee or diet coke (I just can’t give that up- the caffeine is my survival!), vegetables sound disgusting, but for the most part I have been eating normally. I am typically not a breakfast eater and depending on my work day, sometimes I’ll skip lunch. I have been trying to make a point to fuel up in the mornings. I am an exerciser- but I am not a die- hard one! I usually get 3-4 runs in per week (3 miles) or do some high incline walks on the treadmill. The fatigue makes it hard now, but I have been doing my best to keep that routine going.

No comments:

Post a Comment