Monday, April 12, 2010

What Our Kids are Saying....

By Sarah-
We were on our way to Florida and while on the plane, Carson asked me if the baby is going to be African-American. I said “no, Carson it won’t be”, and he asked “Are you sure?” I wanted to laugh so hard, but he’s a little sensitive and I wanted him to feel comfortable asking any questions. I thought he sort of knew about all that (not the sex part) about how kids look a lot like their parents, grandparents, etc. Who knows what made that pop in his head! I just explained how this baby will probably look like daddy, me, or maybe even him.

By Jamie-
Mya said her new brother or sister should be named "The Super Babies" (from Dora)!!  And when we talk about the baby in my belly, she keeps asking "where is it?" and lifts up my shirt.  She even pointed to my belly button and said "Oh, there's the little baby!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment