Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Red Dots

By Jamie (13 1/2 weeks)

The red dots around my eyes have disappeared!  Maybe it was related to throwing up, who knows, but I'm thankful they are gone!!

My challenge now is what to wear.  I absolutely dread wearing maternity clothes.  They have cute stuff now days, so it's not that.  But right now I'm starting to pop out, so I can barely squeeze into my regular jeans (unless I unbutton them and wear the bella band).  Meanwhile, Sarah isn't even showing....and she's 2 weeks ahead of me!!!  I don't want to go buy jeans a size or two larger, because then they won't fit me right in other areas.  I guess it's time I just suck it up and wear the maternity jeans.  At least they're comfortable!

:)Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I was looking up "red dots around eyes" on google and I found your post. I just had a night of throwing up and now noticed that I have little red blood blisters all around my eyes. I was freaking out for a moment, but maybe it is just related to throwing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I googled 'red dots around eyes' too and also had a night of throwing up haha

    ReplyDelete