Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Middle name… finally!

By Sarah - 38 weeks

Reese Marie Anderson
We finally decided on Reese’s middle name!

After months of contemplating, I decided that this was my only chance to pass down a family name. Using mom’s middle name seemed very appropriate and sounds adorable too. We were going to use mom’s maiden name (Rush) as a boy’s middle… we realized that didn’t fit for a girl’s middle name! I think Grandma will be happy… and Grammy would have been- after all, she and Pap did name my mom!

Baby Shower 9-26-10

Given by: Cindy Eddingfield, Kathy Shepherd and Barb Berry

What a wonderful time!

I am so fortunate to have such loving and caring people that are a part of my life at work when I do their hair and when I’m not…








I had such a blast unpacking all of the gifts!  I couldn’t be more thankful for the generosity and friendship of all the ladies who put together and attended the shower.   I tear up just thinking about it all… I can’t wait for Reese to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment