Wednesday, July 14, 2010

100 days!

By Jamie

100 days until my due date!!  It seems so far away, but I know it will go fast!!  Mya has been going to a Music/Arts camp at her preschool from 9:30-1:00 every day this week, and her last day is tomorrow.  They are having a concert for the parents, so we can't wait to see her sing!!!  I have been able to get a lot of stuff done around the house while she's been gone, including packing and getting ready for our vacation (well....I was able to get the suitcases out, so I guess I still have a ways to go!!)!  We will be heading to my parents' on Saturday, then leave Sunday for the beach!  I always get so stressed out before trips and vacations.  No matter how much I prepare ahead of time, I'm always scrambling for something at the last minute or realizing I forgot something when we're an hour away from home.  But at that point, who cares?!!!!  It's time to relax and have some fun!!! 
:)Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment