Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Will the Sickness Ever End??!!!

By Jamie-

I think I jinxed myself on Monday when I told the nurse at my appt that I haven't thrown up in 2 weeks.  I definitely made up for it last night!!!  Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling pretty good, so I (stupidly) didn't take the Rx that my doc gave me for the nausea/vomiting.  Everything was going well...I walked Mya to the park after dinner, and I was able to do about 10 minutes of my Jillian Michaels DVD (which my doc okayed me to do).  Then, later in the evening I felt AWFUL!!  It was the worst nausea and vomiting I have ever had.  Jim was at the Clippers game, but thankfully Mya was able to entertain herself with her princess dress while I rested (and watched DWTS, Idol and Biggest Loser). 

I was so weak and tired...and extremely hungry since I had thrown up everything (if you have been pregnant, then you know that hunger pains are 10x worse during pregnancy than other times!!! ).  When Jim got home, I took a bath, then was finally able to eat some toast and keep it down!!

This morning, I woke up and immediately took the meds!  I feel okay, except for the sore throat from the vomiting and I'm sooo tired I can barely type this entry!!  I was at the church a few hours this morning (I help out in the church office every Wednesday am), but maybe I can turn on Max & Ruby for Mya and get a small power nap now!

Oh....and I woke up with these little red dots all around my eyes.  What are they?!!!!  I think I will post a picture later.  I never had them when I was pregnant with Mya.  I can cover them with makeup, but I hope they don't last the whole pregnancy or get any worse!!!


:)Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jaimie,
    The red spots could be from burst blood vessels, this occurs sometimes when you strain during vommitting. One of my daughters does this. If this is the case it will go away. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete