Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reese is one month old!

by: Sarah
November 11, 2010
One month birthday for Reese...

Length: 21.5 inches (65th percentile)
Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz (70th percentile)

 Aunt Michelle took baby Reese's picture... awwww!


Back to Work!

I finished my first week back to work.  I had a great week!  It's nice to be in my normal routine.  I missed Reese so much!  Aunt Michelle (Reese's sitter) sent me pictures each day and it made me so happy.  It was great chatting with all of my clients about the day Reese was born and how things are going.  Everyone gives me great advice... I really do need it!!!

Carson seems to be adjusting very well to the changes in our life.  He loves to carry Reese around and gives her lots of hugs and kisses!!!  He has fed her a bottle a few times and is so proud of that!

Rock-a-bye Reesie

Artwork for baby Reese's room from Sue Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment